2017年10月17日 星期二

Phrases for Discussions

1. Introduction
  • Let's begin 
  • Start with
2. Idea
  • As far as I'm concerned
  • I think
  • In my opinion
  • As far as I know
  • In my view
  • I don't think
  • Well, if you ask me
  • If you want my honest opinion
  • I've never come across the idea that
3. Agree/Disagree
  • I must admit that 
  • I (totally/fully/partly) agree
  • I (don't) believe
  • I'm convinced that
  • It seems to me that
  • You're right up to a point
  • You could be right
  • That can't be right
  • I don't agree at all
  • I can understand
  • That's why
3. Clarification
  • What do you think
  • What's your opinion
  • Would you like to say something
  • What do you mean
  • What are your ideas
  • What are you trying to say
3. Interrupt
  • I'm sorry, but
  • Can/May I add something
  • Sorry to interrupt, but
3. Other Opinions
  • On the one hand ... on the other hand
  • They claim that
  • They also said
3. Agree/Disagree
  • Let's get back to
  • As we just heard
  • Where were we?

沒有留言:

張貼留言